Publications << Back
Cambodia's energy poverty and its effects on social wellbeing: Empirical evidence and policy implications
About the Journal
Energy Policy, Volume 132, September 2019 (In progress), Pages 283-289.
- Han Phoumin, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia, Indonesia
- Fukunari Kimura, Faculty of Economics, Keio University and ERIA, Tokyo, Japan
- Energy poverty is defined using clean energy accessibility and affordability.
- Households affected by energy poverty reduced earning ability and wellbeing.
- Energy poverty is strongly associated to energy access and quality of fuel uses.
- Energy poverty line is established for Cambodia.
Click here to access and purchase the article.