From Resilience to Success: Entrepreneurial Mindsets and Skills
ERIA Webinar Series – Episode #2 Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, Innovation (E-S-I) in ASEAN and East Asia for The Post-Pandemic Recovery - From Resilience to Success - Entrepreneurial Mindsets and Skills
During the peak of the pandemic in 2020, entrepreneurs had to learn to adapt and be resilient as many businesses were plunged into an unknown future. Navigating the new normal to ensure survival became the key priority.
With the turn of the new year and as we enter the second quarter of 2021, the gears have shifted even as vaccination programmes around the world go into full swing. Entrepreneurs have similarly begun shifting gears to position their businesses to move beyond resilience to succeeding in a post-pandemic world. Join us as we dive into the mindsets and skills that they need to embrace for recovery and an increasingly unpredictable world.
Date and Time:
Thursday, 1 April 2021, 2 PM to 3:15 PM Jakarta Time (UTC+7)
Online (link to the meeting room to be provided after registration)
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director of Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
- Raffaele Trapaso, Economist, OECD
- Jeff Sandhu, Head of 42 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Stefan Ye, Events Experience, Compass Events, Singapore
- Sinn Chanserei Sophea, Founder and Managing Director of SinnC Creative Solutions, Cambodia