ERIA Webinar Series – Episode #3 Deep Tech and the Future Economy
ERIA Webinar Series – Episode #3 Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, Innovation (E-S-I) in ASEAN and East Asia for The Post-Pandemic Recovery
Deep Technology has been revolutionising various industry sectors, from medical to agricultural, over the past decade. Many start-ups have engaged the use of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Big Data with the aim of leading the digital charge in creating the 'Future Economy'.
Join us as we talk to entrepreneurs, start-up community leaders, and data experts to delve into how Deep Tech is changing the industrial landscape and what concerns need to be addressed.
Date and Time:
Thursday, 29 April 2021, 2:00 PM to 3:15 PM (UTC+7; Jakarta, Indonesia time)
Online (link to the meeting room to be provided after registration)
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director of Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
- Crotilia Lin, Co-Founder, Head of Strategy and Marketing, Kyalio, Singapore
- Souliyo Vongdala, Chief Executive Officer, LOCA Company, Vice President, Lao ICT Commerce Association (LICA), Laos
- Xelia Tong, Managing Partner, Investor Relations & Partnerships, ScaleUp, Malaysia
- Kohei Kurihara, Co-Founder and CEO, Privacy by Design Lab, Japan
- Aimi Ramlee, Director of Digital Innovation and Growth, Tyne Solutions, Brunei Darussalam