Futurecasting: E-S-I in ASEAN and East Asia - 2021 and Beyond
ERIA Webinar Series – Episode #1 Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, Innovation (E-S-I) in ASEAN and East Asia for The Post-Pandemic Recovery
Following a year of global disruption due to the COVID-19 pandemic, focus in 2021 has shifted to post-pandemic recovery as both governments and businesses review and refine policies and strategies. New ideas, mind-sets, approaches, and business models are needed for building back better in the new normal.
In this launch event of the ERIA 2021 Webinar Series, hear our speakers share their views on the future of the Entrepreneurship, Start-up and Innovation (E-S-I) ecosystems, as reformation, transformation and evolution take place to meet economic recovery demand and future entrepreneurial aspirations.
Date and Time:
Thursday, 4 March 2021, 2 PM to 3:30 PM Jakarta Time (UTC+7)
Online (link to the meeting room to be provided after registration)
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director of Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
- Jonathan Wong, Chief of Technology and Innovation, UNESCAP
- Adna Rahman, Head Entrepreneurship Innovation Centre, Ministry of Education, Brunei Darussalam
- NGO Ravindra, Co-Founder and CEO of Invest in Cambodia; Founder of The ASEAN Network
- Veronica Low, President, ASEAN Business Youth Association, Singapore
- Nur Kaser, Managing Director, KnowledgeHiveInternational, Malaysia