ERIA- CIIE.CO Webinar Series on Technology and Distribution Innovations in Healthtech
ERIA-CIIE.CO Webinar Series - Building Prolific Entrepreneurship Ecosystems in ASEAN with Insights from India Episode #2: Technology and Distribution Innovations in Healthtech
The pandemic has put healthcare at the forefront of human existence as never seen before. Within the healthcare universe, healthcare technologies or “Healthtech” has emerged with rapid adoption of technology such as telemedicine and e-pharmacy that has catapulted the Indian and SEA healthtech sector to a path of high growth.
With this second episode of online roundtable by CIIE.CO and ERIA, we aim to bring spotlight to distribution innovation and development of healthtech. The discussion will capture relevant knowledge and experiences from the perspective of start-up business, impact investment as well as policy lenses to leverage technology for a better healthcare ecosystem, against the backdrop of Covid-19 in the region.
Date and Time:
Wednesday, 8 September 2021, 2:30 - 4:00 pm, IST / 4:00 - 5:30 pm, WIB
Online (link to the meeting room to be provided after registration)
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director of Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
- Dr. Satya Prakash Dash; Founding & Former Head Strategy, BIRAC India, Board Member Venture Center, India
- Nita Tyagi, Platform Adoption Architect, Program Director - National Urban Stack Uttarakhand, India; Core Volunteer at iSPIRT National Health Stack, India
- Von Leong, Co-founder & General Partner, Purpose Venture Capital, Singapore
- Alfonsius Timboel, Chief Product Officer, HaloDoc, Indonesia
- Chintan Antani, AVP-Seed Investments & Portfolio, CIIE.CO, India