[Event] Goesmart 2022 City Digitalization
In the ‘industry 4.0’ era, the phenomenon of digitalization of smart cities has gained increasing prominence, as it has the potential to address the problem of resource optimization and the pressure of demand of the growing urban population. In the past, smart city initiatives may not have created desired impacts as these initiatives were limited in scope, focusing on physical-digital integration of the underlying systems of cities and of their citizens.
Smart information and communication technologies are finding their way into public administration. Today, there are numerous initiatives in the public sector, promising a new model for public services: smart government. Moreover, the government’s ability to manage the potencies and assets owned through digital technology is the key to developing a smart city and smart village.
The webinar will highlight the strategy to implement digital transformation in government service to develop smart cities and smart villages. Besides that, this webinar will involve various stakeholders to discuss achieving digitalization success.
Goemart 2022 is an annual activity organized by Smart City and Community Innovation Center ITB which aims to create smart communities, smart people, smart villages, smart cities/districts, smart provinces in solving problems and global issues. Goesmart 2022 will take the theme of global recovery together with the title Goes to Smartization: Recover Together Recover Stronger. There will be 10 series of events that fully review the 9 policy briefs made by TF02 discussed with academics, industry, and organizations involved.
Objectives of the Webinar
- Introduce the policy areas in TF2 to the public.
- Shows the condition of a specific topic in one policy area or more.
- Discuss the challenges of a specific topic in one policy area or more.
- Bambang Susantono - Head of Authority IKN Nusantara, Topic: Building Digitalization Towards an Inclusive City
- Anies Baswedan - Governor of DKI Jakarta| Lead Co-Chair U20, Topic: Optimized Digital Transformation In Government Services
- Bima Arya Sugiarto – Chairman of APEKSI
Topic: Smart City as a Solution to Urban Problems
- Toshio Obi - Director, APEC Digital Government ResearchCenter, Waseda University |Co-Chair and Researcher TF2 T20
Topic: DX challenges for Digital Government and Smart City
- Anbumozhi Venkatachalam - Senior Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) | Co-Chair and Researcher TF2 T20
Topic: Standardization Road Maps for Smart Cities and Digital Governance
- Arry Akhmad Arman – Institut Teknologi Bandung | SCCIC ITB | Researcher TF2 T20
Topic: Development of Smart City Global Framework
- Fábio Duarte - Principal Research Scientist, Senseable City Lab Lecturer
Topic: Building Digital Cities with Transformative Technology
I.G.B Baskara Nugraha - Researcher SCCIC-ITB
Date : Wednesday, April 20th, 2022
Time : 10.00 am – 11.45 am
Media : Zoom Meeting and Youtube Stream