Logo Use Standards
Policy on the Use of the ERIA Logo
The ERIA Logo is the sole and exclusive property of ERIA.
Your use of the ERIA Logo implies acceptance of, and agreement with, the terms of this policy. Any use of the ERIA Logo that does not comply with this policy is not authorised.
General Rules for Using the ERIA Logo:
- The ERIA Logo may be used in publications, marketing, or other materials that suggest joint collaboration between ERIA and your organisation.
- The ERIA Logo may not be used in any way that
- is confusing;
- suggests that ERIA is affiliated with, sponsors, approves, or endorses you, your organisation, your websites, your products or services, unless such a relationship exists;
- discredits ERIA or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill;
- is connected with any pornography, illegal activities, or other materials that are defamatory, libellous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- violates the trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property rights of others;
- violates any law, regulations, or other public policy.
The ERIA Logo is distinctive, and is designed to reflect ERIA’s mandate and mission.
Please comply with the following usage guidelines:
- Do not modify or alter the Logo.
- Do not change scale, skew, or rotate the Logo; you may only resize it but should retain the aspect ratio.
- Do not change or vary the colours of the Logo.
- Avoid screening the Logo to less than 100 percent.
- Do not combine the Logo with any other design, trademark, graphic, text or other element, except for the name of the Institute, ‘Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia’;
- Logos may only be placed on solid backgrounds (preferably bright white);
- Inform ERIA when your material using the ERIA Logo is published or uploaded by sending the pdf file web link to the Communication and Publication unit (Web), at [email protected].
ERIA may cancel, modify, or change the terms of this policy from time to time without notifying users. Users of the ERIA Logo are responsible for complying with any modified terms. Kindly review this policy regularly for any updates.
By downloading the logo, you agree to the terms and conditions of this policy on the use of the ERIA Logo. You may download it for your use.