ERIA Webinar Series – Episode #4 : The Evolving Role of Women Entrepreneurs, Innovators and Disruptors
ERIA Webinar Series – Episode #4 Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, Innovation (E-S-I) in ASEAN and East Asia for The Post-Pandemic Recovery
The acceleration of digital transformation in several ASEAN and East Asia countries over the past decade has led to an increase in the number of women in these countries becoming trailblazers within the E-S-I ecosystems. In disrupting the status quo, they have also inspired and empowered other women to do likewise, across different industries and economic backgrounds.
Join us for an afternoon of engaging conversations with several dynamic women entrepreneurs, innovators, and disruptors and gain invaluable insights that are sure to inspire.
Date and Time:
Thursday, 27 May 2021, 2:00 PM to 3:15 PM (UTC+7; Jakarta, Indonesia time)
Online (link to the meeting room to be provided after registration)
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director of Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
- Samira Tollo, CTO and Co-Founder of Elbaite, Australia
- Swapna D. More, State Chairperson of Maharashtra- Confederation of Indian MSMEs, India
- Jolene Lum, CEO of Urban Tiller, Singapore
- Celia Boyd, Co-Founder of SHE Investment, Cambodia