E-S-I Episode 7 Borderless Entrepreneurship – Is that the Future?
ERIA Webinar Series #7 - 'Entrepreneurship, Start-Ups and Innovation (E-S-I) in ASEAN and East Asia for The Post-Pandemic Recovery'
Entrepreneurship has increasingly been unbounded by distance, geography and time zones. Digital transformation and global connectivity have enabled entrepreneurs to be as borderless as their ideas can take them. Yet, the current pandemic has thrown to light both the pros and cons of such ecosystems. Borderless entrepreneurship – is that truly the future and way forward?
Join us as we converse with speakers from 4 countries of diverse backgrounds. Let their perspectives challenge your paradigm and status quo!
Date and Time:
Tuesday, 31 August 2021, 2:00 PM to 3:15 PM (UTC+7; Jakarta, Indonesia time)
Online (link to the meeting room to be provided after registration)
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director of Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
- Laurent Tam Nguyen, Co-Founder and General Manager Digital Mekong, Vietnam
- Haewon Rah, Engagement Manager Techstars, Korea
- Jirut Wattoom, Technology Strategy Manager, Chemicals Business, SCG Partner SPRINT Accelerator, Thailand
- Wisnu Nugrahadi, CEO and Co-Founder Sampingan, Indonesia