Research Associate (Energy)
Under the direct supervision of Energy field research staffs, the successful candidates will perform a wide range of Energy-related research activities, especially, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Conduct literature searches on specified topics as requested.
- Assist Energy researchers in maintaining databases and coordinate with statistical agencies.
- Provide statistical analysis as requested.
- Organize and attend meetings/conferences related to research activities in Energy field.
- Provide research related work which includes writing and/or editing research reports and documents.
- Perform other research activities as necessary.
Education and experiences
- Master’s degree in Economics, Development Economics, Statistics, engineering, natural sciences, and/or other related fields, especially about Energy.
- Strong academic record.
- Training and/or experience in conducting quantitative Energy research work.
- Essential skills in using some statistical or programming software packages.
- Capacity to adapt and take initiatives and ability to undertake simultaneous tasks.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate with academics and policy makers in the region in the field of Energy.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Comfort working both independently and collectively in a team with the other ERIA staffs.
- Competitive remuneration with health benefit
- Local hire
The office will be provided at the ERIA Annex Office
Sentral Senayan II, & Floor, Jl. Asia Afrika No.8, Gelora Bung Karno – Senayan, Jakarta Pusat 10270, Indonesia.
How to Apply
Send a full resume with a one-page description of study interests with their relevance to policy, and a list of publications, as well as a sample paper that best reflects the candidate’s ability to [email protected] A.S.A.P. When you email to us, please write “application for research associate: Energy” in the subject field. ERIA only accepts applications submitted through this mail address.
Entry on duty: as soon as possible
Deadline for application: Until the Position is filled.
Please note that ERIA does not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process. If you have questions in this respect, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]. For additional information, please refer to the ERIA website: