The Impact of COVID-19 on Australian Businesses Across ASEAN
Australia and ASEAN are experiencing lower global demand for goods and services as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic. Projections for economic activity and trade volumes remain uncertain for Australian businesses operating in the ASEAN region. In response to that, the AustCham ASEAN and the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), with support from Australia, will host a public roundtable to discuss the challenges and strategies of Australian Businesses operating in the ASEAN region.
The event will be held as follows:
- Date : Monday, 21 September 2020
- Time : 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (UTC+7; Jakarta, Indonesia time)
- Venue: Virtual Room (link will be sent with confirmation of RSVP)
- RSVP : https://bit.ly/3bUUEkd to register by 20 September 2020
We look forward to welcoming you to the event!
- Koji Hachiyama, COO, ERIA
- H. E. Will Nankervis, Australian Ambassador to ASEAN
- Chau Ta, President, AustCham ASEAN
- John Ackerman, Founding Director, PT Mitra Asia Lestari
- Intan Murnira Ramli, Policy Fellow, ERIA