ERIA Entrepreneurship-Startup-Innovation (E-S-I) webinar episode 8: Women In E-commerce
ERIA Webinar Series #8 - 'Entrepreneurship, Start-Ups and Innovation (E-S-I) in ASEAN and East Asia for The Post-Pandemic Recovery'
There are many initiatives globally to encourage and empower women to become entrepreneurs. The digital revolution, whilst catalysing such initiatives, is not without its constraints. There are both hardware and heartware challenges, yet for those who have overcome them, the rewards extend beyond material wealth. Their success fuels the aspirations of the next generation.
Join us as we talk to four inspirational women who have bravely entered the realm of entrepreneurship and ecommerce. Be inspired!
Date and Time:
Thursday, 23 September 2021, 2:00 PM to 3:15 PM (UTC+7; Jakarta, Indonesia time)
Online (link to the meeting room to be provided after registration)
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director of Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
- Lishia Erza, CEO, ASYX, Indonesia
- Pennie Lim, CEO Homa Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Mel Nava, Co-Founder and CEO 1Export, Philippines
- Syanaz Winanto, Founder of Rorokenes, Member of eTrade for Women Community from Indonesia