East Asia Summit (EAS) Regulatory Roundtable II Engendering GRP, Responsive Regulations and Regulatory Connectivity in ASEAN and East Asia
08:00 - 17:30
The East Asia Summit Regulatory Roundtable II, was held in Jakarta, Indonesia, on 29 September, 2015, under the theme 'Engendering Good Regulatory Practices, Responsive Regulations, and Regulatory Connectivity in ASEAN and East Asia.'
This roundtable was organised by ERIA, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and the governments of Indonesia, Malaysia, and New Zealand.
For more information, click here.
Download the event agenda here.
- Modernising Business Regulation: Malaysia's PEMUDAH Task Force and Regulatory Transformation by Dato' Mohd Razali Hussain
- Regulatory Management System: Vietnam's Project 30 by Vo Tri Thanh
- Regulatory Reform in Korea's Economic Transformation by Dae Yong Choi
- Engendering Good Regulatory Practice: Insights from the OECD by Carole Biau
- Regulatory Management Systems in East Asia: Deconstruction, Insights and Fostering ASEAN's Quiet Revolution by Ponciano Intal (ERIA) and Derek Gill (NZIER)
- Reducing Unnecessary Regulatory Burdens on Business: Malaysia Experience by Dato' Abdul Latif bin Haji Abu Seman
- Good Regulatory Practice in Indonesia by Yose Rizal Damuri and Pande Radja Silalahi
- Regulatory Management System: The Case of South Korea by Song June Kim
- Engendering Good Regulatory Practice and Regulatory Coherence: Case-study of Viet Nam by Vo Tri Thanh
- Key Findings from the Australian Study by Peter Carroll
- Deconstructing Regulatory Management in the Philippines by Gilberto M. Llanto
- Regulatory Management System of Japan by NaohiroYashiro
- The 'long march' for regulatory quality - The Case of New Zealand by Derek Gill
- Engendering GRP, Responsive Regulation and Regulatory Connectivity in ASEAN and East Asia - The Case of Singapore by Hank Lim
- Regulatory Management in Thailand by Sumet Ongkittikul and Nichamon Thongphat